Windows Virtual Desktop
Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is a Microsoft technology that allows users simulate a workstation load and access their desktop, anywhere in the world from a connected device.
WVD is the only Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), delivering simplified management, multi-session Windows 10,optimisations for Office 365, and support for Remote Desktop Services (RDS) environments. With WVD you can deploy and scale your Windows desktops and apps on Azure in minutes and get built-in security and compliance features.
What is Windows Virtual Desktop?
Windows Virtual Desktop is the best virtual Windows and Office experience delivered on Azure
- Always up to date and Secure
- Optimized for Office ProPlus
- Deploy and Scale in minutes
Windows Virtual Desktop Benefits
- Best User Experience – Connect from any device, optimized for Office 365 ProPlus
- Enhanced Security – Windows Virtual Desktop is built in Azure and connects seamlessly with M365
- Simplified Management - Most flexible service allowing you to easily virtualize both desktops and apps
- Superior Economics - Enables multi-session Windows 10 experience, simplified licensing and labor savings from IaaS à PaaS
- Best Partner Ecosystem – Find the best partner to help with your deployment, or provide additional management services
How could I Use Windows Virtual Desktop?
- Support remote working in a fast-changing business environment
- Reduce or eliminate on-premise capital costs
- Reduce office overheads and drive more flexible remote working
- Respond quickly to EUC break/fix events
- Enable much more secure remote working
- Deliver a headache-free virtual desktop user experience
- Ensure staff have a consistent working experience - irrespective of location or how they access resources